- Fast penetration speed
- Delivers superior teat condition to help prevent mastitis
TEATX®Plus is the Next Generation of New Zealand’s leading dairy cow teat spray.
TEATX®Plus produces more milk solids. By improving teat condition, milk yield is improved by decreasing clinical mastitis, lowering BMSCC and improving milk-out. TEATX®Plus teats are naturally resilient to infection. This leads to lower treatment costs and milk withholding, and you’ll see an increase in profit.
But why is TEATX®Plus better than other teat sprays on the market? TEATX®Plus has the fastest penetration time (less than 2 seconds) so it gets to work faster than any other teat spray. It hits hard and tackles mastitis head on. It’s neutral pH is gentle on cows skin, minimising damage.
Ready to try for yourself?
What to Expect From TEATX®Plus Teat Spray
CHANGE TO TEATX®Plus
USING TEATX®Plus WEEK 1
USING TEATX®Plus WEEK 2
MANAGING RESIDUE RISK:
TEATX®Plus does not contain NPE. Trials completed in conjunction with dairy processors and QCONZ have proven TEATX®Plus teat spray has a very low residue risk at our recommended 1:4 dilution rate.
Here are a few general best-practice tips to help you manage residue risks when teat spraying:
- Do not pre-spray before cupping on.
- Mix products according to label directions.
- Check coverage regularly to ensure optimal teat coverage.
- Ensure auto teat spray sensors are not triggering and spraying udders while clusters are still attached.
- Mix a fresh batch regularly and use high quality water.
- Use a dedicated jug for mixing to avoid cross contamination.
- Ensure your teat spray is free of NPE.
For more information and instructions for use:Download the product sheet