TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FREE TRIAL PACK OFFER
1. Information on registration for, and redemption of, product trial packs form part of the conditions of this promotion. Registering for this promotion will be deemed acceptance of the conditions. Registrations not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
2. Participation is open to all cow, sheep and goat dairy farmers in New Zealand ("the registrant") with a herd size greater than 100. Employees of rural supply companies and veterinary practices are ineligible to enter.
3. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of registrations and reserves the right to disqualify any registrant for tampering with the registration process or for submitting a registration not in accordance with these conditions.
4. The registrant must have met the following additional criteria for a valid registration into this promotion:
a) By registering, the registrant becomes a ‘new user' of TeatX teat spray - i.e TeatX has not been sampled, purchased or ordered for the current dairy farm in the last 12 months - this includes no record of TeatX free samples, purchases or orders in this time frame as recorded on Deosan's database or in the accounts database of participating rural supply stores and veterinary practices, and
b) The registrant must be the farm owner or person responsible for teat care purchase decisions.
5. One registration and redemption claim is allowed per dairy farm. The unique dairy supply number of the farm must be provided by the registrant as part of the registration validation process.
6. The registrant must successfully complete both parts of the registration process:
a) Part one is to text the advertised keyword (teatx) to phone number 244 within the promotion period. Texts cost 20 cents each, payable by the entrant on their mobile phone call plan. This rate may be subject to change.
b) Part two includes contact with the registrant by the promoter's representative. This contact will occur, by phone, within 5 working days of receipt of the text entry required in part 1 above. The registrants name, dairy supply number and contact details will also be required to complete the registration process.
7. The promotion commences on 1st July 2015 and closes on (i) 30th August 2015 in the North Island, and (ii) 30th September 2015 in the South Island. No responsibility is accepted for late or mis-directed registrations. Registrations will be accepted until midnight on the appropriate closing dates.
8. Each valid redemption claim received during the promotion period will receive one free trial pack of Deosan's TeatX teat spray:
a) Registrants in Southland, Otago and Canterbury, Taranaki, Waikato, South Waikato and Bay of Plenty qualify for one free 10 litre trial pack.
b) Deosan or its agents may, at their discretion, increase the volume of the free trial pack based on the herd size of the registrant.
c) The trial pack will be delivered free of charge to the farm address supplied by the registrant during part two of the registration process. Please allow for up to 10 days from completion of registration for receipt of your trial pack.
9. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The FREE TeatX trial pack is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. All registrations become the property of the promoter.
12. The promoter is Deosan Manufacturing Limited, 20 Seddon Street, Waharoa, New Zealand.
HAVEN'T TRIED TeatX YET?
If you would like to find out more about TeatX, please contact us by clicking here.